Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Forty Two Years

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad. I love you!

I can't remember when you weren't there

When I didn't care for anyone but you

I swear we've been through everything there is

Cant imagine anything we've missed

Cant imagine anything the two of us can't do

Through the years, you've never let me down

You turned my life around, the sweetest days Ive found

Ive found with you ... through the years

Ive never been afraid,

Ive loved the life we've made

And I'm so glad I've stayed, right here with you

Through the years

I can't remember what I used to do

Who I trusted whom, I listened to before

I swear you've taught me everything I know

Can't imagine needing someone so

But through the years it seems to me

I need you more and more

Through the years, through all the good and bad

I knew how much we had, I've always been so glad

To be with you ... through the years

Its better everyday, you've kissed my tears away

As long as its okay, I'll stay with you

Through the years

Through the years, when everything went wrong

Together we were strong, I know that I belonged

Right here with you ... through the years

I never had a doubt, we'd always work things out

I've learned what loves about, by loving you

Through the years

Through the years, you've never let me down

You've turned my life around, the sweetest days I've found

I've found with you ... through the years

It's better everyday, you've kissed my tears away

As long as its okay, Ill stay with you

Through the years!

~Kenny Rogers

No comments: