Monday, May 07, 2007

Teach Me to Dance

Chris' dad gave us a new cd by the African Children's Choir. It has a new song that I just love. Thanks to much help from Erik, you can click the play button above and listen to it. :)

Teach me to dance to the beat of your heart,
Teach me to move to the pow'r of your Spirit,
Teach me to walk in the light of your presence,
Teach me to dance to the beat of your heart.
Teach me to love with your heart of compassion,
Teach me to trust in the word of your promise
Teach me to hope in the day of your coming
Teach me to dance to the beat of your heart.
You wrote the rhythm of life,
created heaven and earth,
in you is joy without measure.
So, like a child in your sight,
I dance to see your delight,
For I was made for your pleasure, pleasure.
Teach me to dance to the beat of your heart...
Teach me to love with your heart of compassion...
Let all my movements express
A heart that loves to say 'yes',
A will that leaps to obey you.
Let all my energy blaze to see the joy in your face;
Let my whole being praise you, praise you.
Teach me to dance to the beat of your heart...
Teach me to love with your heart of compassion...
~by Graham Kendrick and Steve Thompson

You can download this song if you like it, too. Look on the right side of this page & scroll down til you see a box titled, "My Music." Click on the icon, and it will give you the option to download. :)

7 comments:

Online car rental Toronto said...

AirportAutoRental provides affordable car rental toronto,online car rental Toronto services.Its the best car rental company in toronto.

Pickering Wedding Limo said...

LimosRentalsToronto provides high class facilities in Oshawa Wedding Limo,Georgetown Limos,Hamilton Wedding Limos.Scarborough Wedding Limo,East York Wedding Limo are also best choice.

Toronto Debt Consolidation said...

Makemedebtfree organization helps you in Non Profit Debt Settlement,Credit Cards Debt Solution,Student Loans Consolidation.Credit Counseling and Debt Settlement in Toronto,Ontario,Calgary also consolidated here.

Oakville Wedding Limousine Services said...

Hamilton Wedding Limousine Services is best choice for Wedding Limo Service.We provide high class services for all regions - Hamilton Wedding Limousine Services, Richmond hill Wedding Limousine Service, Caledon Wedding Limousine Services.

Truck Alignment Brampton said...

Yellowtires provides 24 hours tire road services, truck tires in toronto, brampton, mississauga. It provides truck alignment in toronto, brampton also

car rental brampton said...

Hi there, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam responses? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any support is very much appreciated.

car rental in brampton said...

I must declare, as much as I enjoyed reading what you had to say, I couldnt help but lose interest after a while. Its as if you had a fantastic grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your us your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from far more than one angle. Or maybe you shouldnt generalize so considerably. Its better if you think about what others may have to say instead of just going for a gut reaction to the subject. Think about adjusting your own belief process and giving others who may read this the benefit of the doubt.