Thursday, September 13, 2007

Over the Rhine

Heather just told me about a great new (to me) band called Over the Rhine. I bought their CD, "The Trumpet Child" from itunes. loved it! my favorites are: "let's spend the day in bed," "trouble" and "i'm on a roll." i'm still trying to figure out a way to put my itunes music on the blog, but i found them on youtube... here's I'm on a Roll:




This is another song from the same album:
Nothing is innocent now



update: okay... i just found that you can listen to the album on a little window that I found on their website. So.. you *have to* click on "listen to the album" above, then scroll down & listen to "Let's Spend the Day in Bed." beacause I love it! It makes me feel like i wanna spend the day in bed. :) While you're at it, you can listen to "Don't wait for Tom" which is fun. :)

No comments: