Thursday, February 28, 2008

excited

after trying for a month, to get together for my birthday, my girlfriends & i are going out for dinner tonight! i'm so excited, because we're trying a new exotic place, Chef Karim's . I've never been, but i hear it's an amazing Moroccan resaurant... i've never had moroccan cuisine before, but i'm just excited because they have Belly Dancers! i mean, how much fun is that!? i hear they get people to go up and dance with them... as much as i'd like to learn to belly dance, i don't think i'll be doing that. :)

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Happy birthday Kari!

I totally think you should belly dance! :o)

Glenna said...

How fun!!

Wish I were there :)

~just me~ said...

After you, Tricia. ;~)

Glenna - yah. that that'd be a fun thing to do with you. :) ...maybe next time you come vist... (hint hint) :)