Saturday, January 19, 2008

good answers.

Dad commented on my last post, that i should have some sort of answer to give people when they make their comments. I agree, but unfortuntely, i'm not very quick verbally. --even when i plan ahead, can't do it.

The most common comment i get from people is, "wow, you have your hands full." I actually apreciate it when people say that, because it says to me that people care about the amount of work i put into raising my children. I usually hold up four fingers (representing my 4 kids) and then show the other six & say "not yet. I still need six more." :)

Anyway, i found this funny website awhile back that has clever answers to people "lots of kids" remarks. you can check it out here.

They're pretty funny, but here are some of My favorites:

Haven't you heard of birth control?
(for dad) Yes, but I just can't find a rubber that will fit me! (BWA-HAHAHAHA!)

Are you planning to have any more?
Before we were married we planned on having 2, but I didn't know that my husband couldn't count!

Don't you know what causes that?
*Oh yes, we finally figured it out and we now keep the tooth brushes in seperate glasses!
*Oh yes, I now wash my husband's underwear seperately.
*Water or sex but I don't want to give up either.

Are they all yours?
*No, this is not all of them, my oldest is at home with the triplets.
*No, actually two are the mailman's and I am not sure whose is that one.....
*No, a couple of them starting following us a few minutes ago. -- This is especially funny when you look at your kids and realize that one of them really ISN'T yours -- he had just started following you and you didn't notice before...
*No, I picked up a couple extra in the produce aisle.
*Of course they're all mine. Do you think I take six (or fill in your number) kids shopping for fun?
*Yes, and they're such good kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (the kids love that one!)
*Of course they are..wait..who is that one?Hes not ours.....oh,yeah,#5,I forgot I had him.
*I don't know. How many do you count?
*Yes. But if you have any you don't want, I'll gladly take them, too
*No. I've been an avid collector for years and just picked these up in the food court!
*Yes, at least that's what I tell my husband. (hee-hee!)

No comments: