Friday, November 20, 2009

Funny Friday

considering the title of my blog, not only is it important to smile, but it's important to laugh. And since i just can't help myself with these cheesy alliterations, i thought i'd post funny things on fridays. :)

So...today, being the first Funny Friday of How to Smile, i'd like to share an amazingly hilarious blog with you. My sister-in-law, Jody, just introduced me to it today. I read his first real post, & i was laughing so hard by the first paragraph, that tears were streaming from my eyes, and i could hardly get through the rest. This man just has a perfect way with words. So without further ado, you must check out Life Between Naps and at very minimun read his post titled, "Raisin Ruby"

2 comments:

Jim said...

No, you're awesome! Thanks for giving LBN a shout out. It's great to hear from readers, not to mention super motivating. So there I said it, you motivated me. Blach... so easily motivated, so eaisly eaisly motivated. Thanks!

Jim

~just me~ said...

No *you're* awesome! I just finished reading your full blog, & would have been glad to buy it in book form for all my friends. :) you're a very talented writer! Thanks for sharing your life. :)